* Product Updates *
1. Developed and pre-launched LBank H5, including wallets, market and trading modules;
2. Improved the loading speed of trading page of APP to optimized the trading experience;
3. Optimized the UI design of K line;
4. Optimized the safety strategies for login module;
5. Listed DCN, XRP and CNEX.
* Operational Updates *
1. Launched the third LBK voting listing, in which 8 projects participated and competed for the one free listing place on LBank. During the half month report announcement, the voting is still underway, and more than 39,856,967 LBK has already participated in the voting.
2. Completed You Propose, We’ll Change - LBank Desktop Special to Win LBK Exclusive Peripheral Gifts and USDT Rewards. 15 LBK peripheral hoodies, 9 LBK peripheral USB flash disks and 300 USDT airdrop rewards have been distributed after the end of this activity;
3. Completed the theme activity of Reimburse the Tickets Home. A total of 70 users’ tickets home have been reimbursed in the form of USDT, including 30 high-speed train tickets, 26 train tickets, and 14 air tickets, with a total reimbursement amount of 7,260.2857 USDT;
4. Completed three cycles of BTC mining rewards settlement of LBK Cloud-Hashrate from December 31st 2019 to January 19th 2020, with a total mining rewards of 1.8490368 BTC;
5. From December 30th 2019 to January 12th 2020, the income of total transaction fee is 253,431.8 USDT. The community node released 2 times, at a release rate of 20%.
From December 30th 2019 to January 5th 2020, the total community nodes is 27 and the transaction fees of the nodes is 129,616.2 USDT. Weekly total amount of node release is 960,120 LBK and the release price of LBK is 0.027 USDT/LBK which is equivalent to 25,923.24 USDT.
From January 6th to January 12th, the total community nodes is 27 and the transaction fees of the nodes is 123,815.6 USDT. Weekly total amount of node release is 952,427.692 LBK and the release price of LBK is 0.026 USDT/LBK which is equivalent to 24,763.12 USDT.
From January 1st to January 16th, user’s weekly lockup release 11,733,959.48 LBK. The price of LBK during the release is 0.026285 USDT/LBK, which is equivalent to 308,427.12 USDT.
Note: The transaction fees of the node are released week by week.
* Marketing Activities *
1. Launched the ninth phase (12.31-01.06), and the tenth phase (01.07-01.13) of LBK “You Propose, We’ll Change” activity. A total of 10 users’ feedbacks have been received, 6 of them have been resolved already and 4 of them will be optimized in subsequent versions. During the half month report announcement, LBank is collecting the users’ feedbacks for the eleventh phase activity.
2. Launched the “You Propose, We’ll Change” of the LBank Desktop Special Event, a total of 29 users’ suggestions have been adopted. All the suggestions were sorted out into 12 types, and will be optimized in subsequent versions. A total of 8 problem feedbacks have been received, 2 of them have been resolved already and solutions have been provided for the rest.
3. The 2 AMA’s came to a successful conclusion, including an AMA’s with Tuber, BUY and BHT and another AMA with ARN, CBM and OKGS.
4. Completed 3 Token Giveaway activities on Weibo, with a total rewards of 476 USDT.
* LBK Quotation Summary *
Since the LBK project opened quotation with the price of 0.015 USDT from August 12th, 2019, after the sharp rises and corrections in the early stage, the price during the past half month fluctuated between 0.0239 USDT and 0.0286 USDT. From August 13th to January 16th, 2020, total volume is around 10,487,099,000 LBK. From January 1st to January 16th, total volume is around 1,136,099,000 LBK.
In terms of 4 Hour K Line, the price of LBK has fluctuated in a small range in the last two weeks and trading volume has increased; in this period, the highest price reached to 0.0286 USDT at 20:00 on January 8th and the lowest price reached to 0.0239 USDT at 20:00 on January 13th.
LBK respectively formed two strong rising channels on January 7th and January 8th, which showed an overall upward trend. The price reached 0.0279 USDT at 8:00 on January 7th. After a brief callback, the price showed a increased trend at the next day, and the highest price reached to 0.0284 USDT at 21:00 of January 8th.
At 13:00 on January 13th, the price came to a decline phase after the end of the fluctuation and the lowest price declined to 0.0239 USDT. After a callback, the price reached a support position and increased to 0.026 USDT which is the highest at 19:00 on January 15th.
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service for you. We also welcome you to join LBank.info official English community to discuss the latest issue, (Telegram): https://t.me/LBankinfo.